Saturday, April 28, 2012

Noisy washing machine.


This washing machine is very noisy. This is why I usually washed my clothes when I about to go to work so that I don't need to wait and not to hear this noisy washing machine. It was a big help.

When I was studying in Manila there is no washing machine in the bording house where I lived. I usually washed my clothes specially my uniforms by my hands every other day because I have only two uniforms in college. Washing clothes is very difficult, for sure most of the people these days didn't experience washing their clothes specially the young generation. Washing clothes those days takes a whole day include drying.

These days life is easy, very easy, This washing machine is a big help. I just need to put my dirty clothes inside, turn on the washing machine and then after 1 hour or two my clothes are done. Ready to wear.

This noisy thing is not a big deal. Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment